If you like lists and you like to cook, then check out the top ten recipes (plus five runners-up) according to the LA Times.
- Rice noodles with Chinese chives, shrimp and pork (banh pho xao he)
- Quinoa salad with shiitakes, fennel and cashews
- Pizza Margherita
- Sizzling shrimp with garlic and hot pepper
- Neapolitan-style ragu
- Orange-flavored shortcakes with strawberries and cream
- White-chocolate bread pudding with whiskey caramel sauce
- Bell pepper and corn slaw
- Potato gratin with caramelized onions and prosciutto
- Julienne's graham cracker chewy bars
The five runners-up recipes available here.