If you are longing for the days when your lips felt soft and smooth, then try this homemade lip scrub to make your lips ultra kissable. The sugar in the recipe exfoliates and softens your lips and the Vaseline moisturizes and soothes your lips.
Sugar Bliss Lip Scrub:
- Moisturize your lips generously with Vaseline or generic petroleum jelly.
- Add a tsp. of sugar into a small bowl.
- Lightly moisten your finger in water and dip it into the sugar.
- Apply sugar to both the upper and lower lips with your finger.
- Gently rub the sugar into the Vaseline for about 30 seconds in a circular motion and you will remove the dry, flaky skin.
- Rinse off your lips with warm (not cold) water.
- Dry off your lips and add your favorite lip gloss or lipstick.
I also posted this DIY lip scrub recipe in April.
For more recipes, click on Momathon recipes.