Only 7 delicious ingredients and 3 steps to make Raspberry Tiramsu! Sometimes called "heaven in your mouth," this refreshing Italian dessert is as much fun to eat as it is to say: tih-ruh-mee-SOO. The raspberry version in this post is easy enough to make with the kids. Dorie Greenspan has a quick recipe for this layered treat at Parade.com. Try out this easy recipe with your family. Directions below.
- 12 oz. frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 oz. (2-inch-thick slice) pound cake
- 1/4 cup mascarpone (an Italian triple cream cheese)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, lightly whipped
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
Now all I need to do is decide what to serve the desert in... Wine glasses? Martini glasses? Or just some pretty glass bowls?
(Tiramisu image by Bloggyboulga)