Hello Friends! Hope you are having a nice Monday. I created a little Christmas DIY gift for you. Just click on this PDF link to download my Vintage Santa pillow box printable. Directions for assembly in the steps below.
1) Just print the PDF file onto the card stock or similar paper you wish to craft the box from. (If you want a smaller box, just reduce the PDF size.)
2) The printed 8.5" x 11" PDF download will tell you how to assemble the box.
3) Cut out the box on the solid lines.
4) Score along dotted fold lines. I use the edge of a scissors or my Martha Stewart bone folder to make the fold lines.
Use a ruler or straight edge and the bone folder to make your straight fold lines.
Trace all of the dotted lines with the bone folder pressing hard enough to leave an impression on your card stock. This step is very helpful to make the curved lines fold easily.
If you want extra help with the curved fold line, use a small bowl to help you trace the curve with the bone folder.
5) Put a strip of double-sided tape (or strong craft glue) along the tab to secure it to the long side of the box.
6) Press the two sides of the box together to secure the tape.
7) Fold in the curved end flaps on one of the box ends.
8) Place the gift inside. You can add confetti or tissue if you want to help give the box a pillow shape.
9) Fold in the remaining curved end flap.
10) Depending on how secure you want the box sealed, add a sticker or small piece of tape to secure each end. Add ribbon if you desire.