I created another printable holiday gift box for you. This one features an adorable vintage image of a Christmas deer from my Luna Blue Studio printables collection. Just click on this Printable gift box link to download the gift box pictured above. The pillow box fits on 8.5" x 11" paper--you can scale down the size when printing to make a smaller box. (Complete directions on how to create the gift box using the printable are below.)
1) Just print the printable gift box PDF onto the card stock or similar paper you wish to craft the box from. (If you want a smaller box, just reduce the PDF size.)
2) The printed 8.5" x 11" PDF download will tell you how to assemble the box.
3) Cut out the box on the solid lines.
4) Score along dotted fold lines. I use the edge of a scissors or my Martha Stewart bone folder to make the fold lines.
Use a ruler or straight edge and the bone folder to make your straight fold lines.
Trace all of the dotted lines with the bone folder pressing hard enough to leave an impression on your card stock. This step is very helpful to make the curved lines fold easily.
If you want extra help with the curved fold line, use a small bowl to help you trace the curve with the bone folder.
5) Put a strip of double-sided tape (or strong craft glue) along the tab to secure it to the long side of the box.
6) Press the two sides of the box together to secure the tape.
7) Fold in the curved end flaps on one of the box ends.
8) Place the gift inside. You can add confetti or tissue if you want to help give the box a pillow shape.
9) Fold in the remaining curved end flap.
10) Depending on how secure you want the box sealed, add a sticker or small piece of tape to secure each end. Add ribbon if you desire.