Father's Day is this Sunday. Here's 10 gift ideas—something great for every dad. Details for finding these items at the end of this post.
You can find even more gift ideas for the guys in your life here:
• My Pinterest board Manly Things includes no-break martini glasses, summer paperback thrillers, eco-friendly adirondack chairs, and a pizza stone with a stainless-steel carrier to make carrying the pizza safe and easy.
2) This bag reminds me of the SUV of backpacks, the Oakley Kitchen Sink backpack at Zappos.com.
3) A man always looks sexier with patterned socks, don't you think? Love these Corgi™ lightweight pattern socks at J.Crew.
4) Grilling gear that's perfect for a fisherman, the Fishtail BBQ Basket at Terrain
5) Something about a game of croquet with the whole family makes me smile. Franklin Advanced 6-Player Croquet Set at Target
6) All-in-one fun for every interest—play games, read e-books, watch movies, surf the internet—for those rainy summer days or long car trips make the iPad at Apple a perfect choice.
7) Never a bad hair day for any guy with Pure-Formance™ Hair Cream at Aveda
8) The Elvis Cole series featuring Joe Pike are some of the best books for your guy—or you—written by the nicest New York Times bestselling author around. Now in paperback, check out The Sentry (Joe Pike Series #3) by Robert Crais.
9) All men dream of competing in the Olympics, or at least going to the games. If your guy isn't going to the London Games this summer, then get the next best thing, the Team USA Track Jacket at RalphLauren.com
10) A classic and always cool, that's J.Crew's Braided cotton belt.