Because I spent a great deal of time at a pool when I was a lifeguard, I am very picky when it comes to fit and style for beach wear. I want clothing and accessories that stands up to chlorine, sand and the hot rays of the sun. And if I can't sit down and then stand up without rearranging the swimsuit, well, the suit will never be worn again. The best swim cover ups are the ones that multi-task. I love the green cover up featured here because you can wear it as a skirt or a strapless dress. The comfy hoodie is a must when the sun goes down and you want to be wrapped in something warmer—also doubles as a good way to keep the sun's rays away. Here are my 7 of my favorites this year.
1) Print Impossible Tankini $59, Bikini Top $49, Bottom $44
2) Eden Sunglasses by Kaenon, $219
3) Aquamarine Super Summer Hoody, $62
4) Green Multi-Tasker Cover-Up (Skirt/Strapless Dress) $59
5) One In A Million Messenger Bag, $115
6) Amo Flip Sandals, $59
7) White Pearl Soft Kore Kaenon Polarized Sunglasses, $239
Image above created by me, Chris Olson.
You may recognize this post from a post earlier in this spring. Due to the wildfires in my area I have been busy helping with social media for local animal shelters and I am focusing my energy there. For this reason I am reposting some of my popular posts.
>•< Connect on Facebook >•<